Source: Cubana Chief Priest
The Cubana Group of Companies and entertainment is an investment owned by Many people , Obi Cubana as the CEO and Cubana Chief Priest as the general MD.
Below is the list of top 5 Things you must know about these Igbo Big Boys.
1. He Went to an elderly man who knows more about investments in Igbo land , when he mentioned of Cubana Group , He laughed as said a word that got me afraid , he said “SLAVES”
He got confused as asked him what he mean by that , He told him that Cubana Group of Companies are owned by Northen Alhaji’s and Men from north , who decided to use Igbo Boys to Invest in Igbo Land.
2. While discussing with this elderly man , he asked him a Question , he said “My son , how possible is it for an average igbo man to make money , and his first investment is to Build a Luxury Hotel in the north ??” , He further told me that this Hausa Rich men are flaunting those Guys as the owners of the business just to invest in Igbo land , without been questioned.
3. The Source of their wealth are still not known , yet cannot be investigated by the EFCC Because the owner of the company cannot be Questioned.
4. Just to cover up and confuse the masses , they have to enjoy their lives and buy what ever they want , but must always take adequate permission from the Boss.
5. The last shocking part is that this old man told him to go and check the Team owners and managers of Cubana , that every tribe is available as either a manager or Branch Manager.
The Facts Above are not yet verified (use the comment section to talk to us before any action)
Below are the Questions you need to know the answers about Obi Cubana and Cubana Chief Priest:
What is Obi Cubana's 2020 Net Worth
The Current Net Worth Of Obi Cubana is valued at $10 Million.
What is the 2020 Net Worth Of Cubana Chief Priest ?
As at September 2020 , Cubana Chief Priest's Net Worth is valued at $6 Million.
Use the comment box below to correct some facts on this page.
We are ready to edit anytime.